Let’s get started with a recap of our 10th Anniversary Event on September 23, 2023.
First, this event raised, after expenses, approximately $6,242.54 from donations, raffle tickets, silent auction bids, and ticket sales. We will calculate the final total once some of the unused items are returned and receive the money back.
Next, Thank You to our event partners and sponsors that helped make it a success!
- Ifri LLC, Tashi George – Event Partner
- Tambah Foundation, Branko Saah Tambah – Gold Sponsor
- Pivot HIGHer, Jessi Lynn – Silver Sponsor
- Anonymous – Silver Sponsor
And we want to Thank all those who donated as follows:
Anika & Philip Kaleewoun
Gary & Gail Pederson
James Ledlum Jr.
Jimbo & Rachel (Smith) Jahnz
Milpha & JB Blamo
Plus, we need to Thank our planning team, event day volunteers, and food vendors as follows:
- Event Team: Eurel Nwachi, Adam Pederson, Jessie Lynn, Sovady Huston, Diane Anastos, and Tashi George.
- Volunteers: Gary and Gail Pederson, Rich Berkley, Trey Witcraft, and anyone that I may have missed.
- Food Vendors: Delly J’s Jamaican Catering LLC and Oga Madam Kitchen.
Finally, here are some of the photos from the event.