Happy New Year, Everyone! Our co-founders, Kelvin Fomba and Heather Cannon discuss current activities and celebrate our 10th Anniversary in 2023. Here are the highlights:
- Still have Box of Hope for sale. Heather shows samples with different bracelets. They start at $10 to make 12 bricks, but you can give more than that. Please email [email protected] to order your today.
- The Reach High to the Stars fundraiser is still active to help us start building our new center. Donate at or CashApp $UDStars
- Facebook Birthday Fundraisers Reminder
- Our next Virtual Tea Time will be on January 28, when you can meet and talk with a few students and instructors. We will start promoting this event soon.
- Check out our social media for Star Reflections on Thursdays throughout the year. The first ten months will represent a year, such as January = 2013, February = 2014, and so on.
- Kelvin shares what is happening in Liberia, such as starting a driver’s education program; still recruiting for the 6th cohort; the various challenges in Liberia, including the upcoming presidential election; expanding our solar power to 100%; and much more.