What makes Uniting Distant Stars unique to other vocational training programs? We take a bottom-up approach as follows:
- We listen to your students’ suggestions and implemented them from course options to learning labs.
- At the start of a new term, your students decide which course or course(s) they want to take.
- Your students plan the schedule with the instructor at the start of each one-year term.
- Within their learning labs, your students prefer to learn collaboratively with their peers.
- Your students enjoy 85% hands-on learning when practicing their skills.
- In preparing for graduation, your students organize their commencement ceremony.
Most importantly, your students drive their success because they have an active role. Finally, your role as a Classroom Hero makes this possible.